Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Winter OOTD

Here is an outfit of the day of one of my friends and I. As much as I love fall/winter fashion, I am so excited for spring to begin. Here I am wearing my favourite army jacket with leather sleeves which I think adds a great, unique touch! I paired it with plain black leggings a white cardigan for layering and a blue and black striped long sleeved top. Around my neck, I decided to go with a double layered gold accent necklace, (which you probably can't see very well in the picture) from Forever 21. Finally, I put on some combat boots and my favourite purse at the moment! My friends super cute outfit is a over-sized comfy cream knit sweater paired with what I like to say a peacock scarf (only because the design reminds me of a peacocks beautiful feathers!) I absolutely love velvet leggings and her cute suede brown boots. I'd like to end this post by saying a quote that I think fits our picture oh so well....

You're never fully dressed without a smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment